August 02, 2010

Things I can cross off my To Do List

  1. Register to be bone marrow donors and mail in cheek swabs
  2. Start a Yoga Co-Op at work
  3. Get sitter for anniversay dinner at Bar LaGrassa on Wednesday
  4. Plan anniversary weekend (1st weekend home alone with Jake since January 08). So far on the agenda: sleep in, long bike ride to the beach, picnic, window shopping & dinner in Stillwater
  5. Buy fun undies and other gifts for pal Sabrina's bachelorette party and wedding this weekend
  6. Schedule dentist and doctor appointments
  7. Don't get a latte, no matter how tired I am (more like a To Don't)

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

OOOOOH!!! I am soooo excited!!
I am trying to think of what kind of undies you got me. You could be the sleeper with Granny Panties....
See you Friday Night!

Team Deitering said...

Yay to being a bone marrow donor! This where I worked before being a SAHM and where Erin worked before moving!!! Thanks for signing up!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW SHOES!

bluecollardaughter said...

1. I like your sensible sneakers
2. you are now a weenie on my new linkroll
3. thanks for badgering me into blogification

SITL!