May 13, 2010

Mid-life crisis averted!


Ahh, I feel so happy! I recently requested some major changes at work that were just approved! I will no longer be working a dual appointment as a coach (kinda sad about this, it was very stimulating but challenging) and an academic adviser. At the end of May, I will return to my "old" job full-time. And by full-time, I mean 3 days week this summer (.6) and then back to 4 days during the academic semester (.8). Only 3 days a week this summer! That means I am officially off more than I work! Hello swimming pools, museums, beaches, walks, parks and picnics with my little girl! I am very grateful I have such flexible bosses and an understanding husband!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a person who is only working 2 days/week (.5), I would be happy to join you in some outings this summer. The Tracy Hengel pool is always a wonderful place to visit!

Love,
Anonymous Aunt Jill

Team Deitering said...

Yea!!! Congratulations!!! I see a Nova and Nori pool date in our future!!! It's crazy how things always seem to work out!

bluecollardaughter said...

Midlife? Are you planning to leave us so young?