July 29, 2009
SoS Headlines
Now Known Where Mercedes Bonz Car Lives
On Grand Ave not far from the Breadsmith. (Mom, we have to go meet the driver or at least pose for pics in front of it! )
Feeling Sorry For Crack Addicts
I gave up coffee for one week. It was miserable. Then I caved, had some and the most glorious, energized, happy feeling of my life came over me. I am back on it. Forever.
Eating Healthy!
Our family has made a very concerted effort to buy only, er, mainly whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. We are eating lots more raw veggies, beans and grain and green salads than ever and loving it! Learning new recipes and shopping strategies.
Check-Up With World's Oldest Doctor Who Could Not Operate Computer
Regular ped is on maternity leave. At Nori's 18 month visit, Weight 23lbs (30%), Height 32 in (57%) and head 47 cm (62%). Thumb looks better, hand check-up on Friday. Professional doctor appointment attender.
Feeling Sad...
for Iowa BFF Jana who just recently cancelled her September wedding. It's complicated.
Jake Enduring "Busiest Week of My Life"
as he writes reports on 10 companies in three days. Wants to quit to pursue real passion. Realized he does not have one. May open tennis bubble.
Free Yoga At Work!
Colleague training to become a certified instructor teaching free classes over the lunch hour. Stretching and bending with boss now okay.
Raising Verbal Toddler Extremely Rewarding & Joyful
yet totally exhausting! Never have a free moment to myself. Desperately need a maid.
Excited For Amazing Trip To Peru
lots of details still need to be figured out. Craving additional trip to Mexican beach, not sure I can wait for either trip...may die of exhaustion first.
Nori To Be A Bear...Grrr!
Ringer Bearer that is, in Tasha's (her birthmother) wedding next August 2010. Tasha met cool guy named LeRoy in January and they are planning to get hitched!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Feeling Lost: Has not hung out with super cool Sabro in forever...
That's true!
try having premium coffee one week and then going back to regular. then you will really feel like a crack addict.
carlos
So many intriguing story lines here. Peru! Canceled weddings! Coffee! Sabro!
I want to hang out with you guys sometime. Is that allowed?
Crack is a snap compared to coffee--I went back to a morning bucket after 10 years without despite it causing potentially fatal bouts of atrial fibrillation--I figure for Toe and Roo a happy chirpy mommy for a few years is better than a tired sad mommy for longer. Steve excited that I learned how to make his fave "caramel macchiato" but doesn't know I just squirt some cheap caramel sundae topping and Coffeemate into brutally strong joe. Lastly--I am so retarded I forgot to click refreh button on your site (which I have bookmarked as a fave, OF COURSE) and have been waiting for like 24 days to find out what happened with Nori's superbug....breathe and DONE!
Post a Comment