Sorry Megan~ I will keep you and your family in our prayers.
We'll be thinking about you and your family. He seemed to have been a great guy.
I'm sorry Megan. I will say a few prayers for your family. I hope you can still enjoy your vacation.
I'm so sorry megan. He seemed like a wonderful man who touched a lot of lives. Sending your family love and prayers....
Sorry to hear this Megan - what a nice guy! Thinking about you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sorry Megan~ I will keep you and your family in our prayers.
We'll be thinking about you and your family. He seemed to have been a great guy.
I'm sorry Megan. I will say a few prayers for your family. I hope you can still enjoy your vacation.
I'm so sorry megan. He seemed like a wonderful man who touched a lot of lives.
Sending your family love and prayers....
Sorry to hear this Megan - what a nice guy! Thinking about you!
Post a Comment