I think your BTB is taking off...I saw it stickered on a car in front of me today! You don't need to win a stinkin' essay contest...just keep sellin' those stickers and you can go to New Zealand whenever you, Nori, and Nori's babies want! I suppose you should take Jake too!
7 comments:
what is wrong with her? Or are you sick?
I think your BTB is taking off...I saw it stickered on a car in front of me today! You don't need to win a stinkin' essay contest...just keep sellin' those stickers and you can go to New Zealand whenever you, Nori, and Nori's babies want! I suppose you should take Jake too!
I love that she holds all her friends like that. She's just plain edible.
Don't worry. I won't try to eat her.
Awww... get well kiddo!
I hate when people let their sick kids play with other children. She's going to contaminate those three other kids!
at least she has a very diverse group of friends.
They're not THAT diverse--they all have the same haircut.
Post a Comment