My husband is on Day 7 of making Amish Friendship Bread so watch out for a Ziploc baggie of goo appearing on your countertop very soon.
Today is my work BBF Phil's big Retirement Party! As work BFF, I chaired the party planning committee so this morning I had the honor of picking up Goldy the Gopher's pelt and head... I didn't dare smell it though. Phil is a huge U of M athletic supporter (ha ha) so we have many silly surprises in store for him today.
Finally, I am so sad about little Stellan's journey. I remember how agonizing and hopeless it felt when my mom would never get better and stayed in the hospital month after month. This has to be worse because he is just a baby and his mom has three other kids at home she is away from. Please pray for them!
2 comments:
You have Goldie's head????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!
I am going to change the name of my blog to "I Have Goldy's Head".
Post a Comment