November 04, 2008

Gloria says "VOTE for my guy"!


Oh my, it's finally election day. I just voted and the line wasn't too bad. I wonder if we will know anything by tonight (like in the old days) or it will takes days/weeks to find a winner? By the by, I have started calling Norelle "Gloria" like in the song "Gloria, Gloria.... calling Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaa" and I think she likes it. She also answers to Ma'am and Tootie.


In other news, it's summer again which is great for me because I can break out one of my three pair of identical MBT sandals. Did you know I only have one pair of winter shoes? It's sad but true. And they don't even have backs so snowy feet are the norm. See how hard it is being tender-footed? If you think this is a travesty, email my husband at jakeseltz@comcast.net and tell him his wife needs more than one pair of winter shoes, no matter how ridiculously expensive they are. Anyway, there are some new $tyle$ of MBT's out there and I hope to buy a new pair, in the brown family, one of these days. Not a great selection but here are my front runners...





Real boots but very clunky and $390 !




Cute style but not very brown?




Brown and kinda cute, all things considered...

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

I will start a shoe fund for you.

Anonymous said...

me too!

Mom

K and/or K said...

consider him emailed.

Heather of the EO said...

Wow, these commenters are so nice. Miles just said, "it's workable." So tell Jake Miles says that expensive shoes are "workable"

Anonymous said...

I vote for 1 and 3..both very brown. Tell Jake you need 2 pair!

Love,

Anonymous Aunt Jill