November 23, 2008

weekend update

3 amigos go for a run ( not pictured, amigo number dos)

Here is what I did this weekend, if you care. You must care, you are reading this. (BTB I miss you, why don't you call?)

Friday
killer workout at YMCA with Mendota moms
nap
cleaned all three bathrooms
baked penne & cheese pasta dish
watch DVR shows


Saturday
Bruberry's with N, J & Hol
Christmas shopping at Target
cleaned room and organized clothes
more errands & laundry
Papa Murphy's pizza party, Casey joined us
Famous Jake's warm cookies
Dexter, ep 1


Sunday
oversleep for church
fireside coffee
blog
chillax
workout
pack for Winona


MTV Cribs: Tot Editition " And here is my sweet toy closet"

I am really focusing on all my blessings and feeling so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life! This will be a very special Thanksgiving as I am so grateful for my life with with my baby girl.

Nori & Dorothy standing on the wall

The bad news is that getting the basement insulated does not seem to have helped the heat loss problems but the good news is that my feet are going through menopause so they love walking barefoot on the ice rink floor.

Her new hangout

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

you forgot something:
Thought about Sabro while cleaning all three bathrooms.

Sabrina said...

P.S.
Happy Thanksgiving Goose!
I am thankful that my ex boyfriend broke up with me, forcing me to make new friends and viola! I met you! :)

jodilee0123 said...

You have 3 bathrooms? So jealous! And, do you have the old recalled stacked shapes on that exersaucer? If so, you can get a new one for free at graco.com. The old one has tassels on top of the shapes and a light film over the pictures.

Anonymous said...

i love overalls on babies. can't wait for turkey day!

K and/or K said...

Only one episode of Dexter? Wow, you have serious restraint.

Angie Mac said...

You also forgot, "Had a pleasant visit from unshowered friend Angie who was begging for our charity in the form of diapers."

joolee said...

Your Nori is so ADORABLE I could just squeeze her! Not squeeze her with the intent to pop her (as in a massive neck pimple)......just so you're not scared.