November 05, 2008

We still watch...


...90210 is finally getting good! They are cutting the major family drama and getting back to the basics: house parties and make-out scenes. Jake has a prediction that the main teacher Mr. Ryan Mathews will turn out to be Annie & Dixon's dad's long lost son. I think he's right...

2 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

We have totally missed every episode--didn't even DVR it. We'll have to wait until it is on the soap channel or something. By the way--I'm sorry that your foot is hurting--I shall try not to work you so hard in all those spin classes. It's great seeing you there again!! There have been lots of phantom riders lately. . . P.S. Buy the boots--they are cool! Just sell a bunch of stuff on craigslist--you'll get the money!! :0)

Sabrina said...

I just can't watch. Gossip Girl is where it's at.