November 18, 2008

10 months old!

I can not believe how much this little girl has grown and changed in such a short time! It seems like just yesterday I was pushing and pushing her into the world (emotionally). Norelle is all personality and she has an amazing sense of humor. I bet she spends 25 minutes a day just laughing her head off. She loves to get tickled, play jail (you know, peek-a-boo behind the stair spindles) and even get yelled at. I'm not kidding, nothing makes her chuckle more than us saying "Excuse me, Ma'am? You are in BIG BIG trouble".


On her first attempt she scaled the stairs up to the second floor so I am wondering if I have been accidentally using GNC protein powder instead of Similac in her bottles? Pulling up and standing are her favorite things but she she cuddles lots so that is sweet.


She is amazing, beautiful, silly, smart and just a joy to have in our lives. A true blessing from God and we are so thankful He brought us together the way that He did. We would not have wanted to create a family any other way! We love our Nori!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Nori Bo Bori! What a sweeeetie pieee!

jodilee0123 said...

:0) What a QT!

Melissa Ho said...

She is soooo sweet and I'm so happy she has you and Jake for parents!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable girl!!

You make a GREAT mom! Congratulations :)