
You gotta love this instructor at the JCC who teaches BodySculpt...she is like a 4 foot tall muscle dynamo. I think she is a PT at her day job because is constantly giving us exercises that come from "the physical therapy world". Anyway, this is the second time I have heard her make this statement so I just had to share. As we are doing tough squats, she wants us to use our "assets" to make an impression. The ladies should pretend like Patrick Swayze is in the back of the room. Huh? Patrick Swayze 2008 or Patrick Swayze 1987? Neither sound good to me.

Also, Tom Cruise might be watching. Tom Cruise 2008 or 1986? And the guys should imagine Gwyneth PETRO watching (I'm sure she meant Apple's mom). Okay, there is only one guy in the class and I am sure he would prefer Cruise or even Swayze 2008 version over any chick. It's like she is using imagery to make us stop working out...it kinda makes me want a Big Mac, just in case. My mother-in-law makes a dessert she calls "Better than Robert Redford" or something. Well, during the Titanic craze, Ellen renamed it Leonardio DiCaprio and last time we looked in the cookbook Charles had crossed that name out and replaced it with Charlie Seltz. At least we are getting in the now.
5 comments:
Sometimes there is a 2nd guy who comes to the class. . . and he is very uncoordinated and his squat form sucks. haha! "George"-- (name has been changed to protect his true identity)--the one guy who comes to class, also comes to my kickbox class--so I know his form is correct! haha Lisa. . .your original instructor--is returning in May? I think? She is an actress travelling with the Caberet? play right now--but is very current and hip! :0)
The 2nd guy is the guy with the knee brace righ? How's my form?
Your form rocks! I would definitely let you know if it didn't! Men are very difficult to cue--they don't get the "stick your butt out" thing. I think that there is a straggler guy who occasionally comes to the muscle classes. There is a very coordinated man that goes to the cardio classes and even adds a few verbal "whooooooooOOOOOooooos" so everyone can hear. I've always thought that doing something like that is a bit strange--let alone coming from a guy. . . .
Is Jodi the mystery instructor?
Are you being "Glib"
I've also heard it called Better than Sex Cake. mmm.
No, I'm not the mystery instructor. I don't think Patrick Swazee or Tom Cruise are remotely close to hot--plus, they are both very short.
Post a Comment