April 24, 2008

On a happier note...

My good friend Ang is in labor due with a baby boy, hopefully today! Another bud for Norelle and who knows, she may be a cougar and marry him someday?

Despite my anxiety about a global meltdown, I remember how much I have to be thankful for this already year. It's been a big year! My beautiful, happy baby girl was born, I turned 30, I enjoyed my maternity leave to the max, we leave for a great trip this weekend, and my mom just got another all clear from her oncologist. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is good, isn't it? You have so many blessings that you can't possibly be in a downward mode. Hawaii in 2 days, the beach, drinks poolside or oceanside, just relax and enjoy your trip---we will take good care of Norelle--remember--Liz and I are grandmas afterall, and grandmas are wonderful people. I just hope you feel better with your cold and congestion. Maybe the sun will bake it out of you. Nori will miss you, but that's ok, cuz it is bonding time for us. Love, Mom