Maybe you've read it, but Marley and Me is a fun read. Especially if you have a dog with any quirks. Since you seperated dog foods recently, I assume there are some.
The Little Lady Agency is fun and a quick read (you would probably like it if you enjoy Sophie Kinsella books and books like Something Borrowed, Something Blue or Baby Proof). I also liked A Thousand Spendid Suns (by the author of The Kite Runner).
5 comments:
oooh I am reading a few good books right now. I will email you some titles.
Maybe you've read it, but Marley and Me is a fun read. Especially if you have a dog with any quirks. Since you seperated dog foods recently, I assume there are some.
Wicked
The Little Lady Agency is fun and a quick read (you would probably like it if you enjoy Sophie Kinsella books and books like Something Borrowed, Something Blue or Baby Proof). I also liked A Thousand Spendid Suns (by the author of The Kite Runner).
Anything by elizabeth berg.
I would suggest some classic literature, but im pretty sure you wouldnt get it.
Post a Comment