April 01, 2008

We survived the first day back!

"Any signs of abuse?" were Jake's first words walking in the door tonight. I'm not sure if he meant me or the baby. Word is Nori was great at daycare, sleeping much of the day something she often does when in groups or around noise. Hopefully, that won't affect her nighttime routine, fingers crossed. I did okay myself, no tears just back to CCE like I had never left. Everyone was really sweet but it sure is a big change from days with pure cuteness. It was weird to leave her little round bobbing head alone with a practical stranger but hey, people do it everyday. She gave me a big smile when I picked her up, too. I think the fast-paced days are going to get old and it already seems like there is not enough time but oh well, life is good.

No comments: