
What a week. I was super sick with a chest cold & laryngitis but am feeling better as my nasal passages once again reopen. Norelle braved her second week of daycare and I was the overprotective mom who got upset and had to “talk with” the daycare provider about how much the TV is on. It’s a big deal, right? No? I don’t know, it is to me and I don’t want her watching TV all day instead of learning & playing. She’s too little right now for it to be much of an issue but we need to know now if we are going to need fork over the big bucks for Monte$$ori school sooner rather later instead of doing an in-home care.

My brother, Casey, came over to play with his niece one night. Casey is newly single (but not so ready to mingle) so that’s a big change plus he is hoping to go back to school for a music education degree, probably at UW-River Falls so talked about that. We were interviewed by a reporter from the Duluth newspaper, along with Tasha and her SW, for a piece on open adoption. It is going to run into the Sunday edition in a couple weeks. How cool for Nori to have in her scrapbook! We also had our final SW visit and were asked to participate in a panel with Tasha about our experiences for some future adoptive parents. We go to court in May to finalize everything. Finally, we got life insurance so if we die on our trip to Hawaii, Nori can live large.

2 comments:
dont you mean "charlie" can live large in hawaii, jk, did u see THe OFfice
way to put your foot down, Ma! You are right--The American Academy of Pediatrics discourages TV watching for kids under 2 years old! (I only learned this tidbit because Brock is not allowed to watch...)
Post a Comment