April 14, 2008

Jake's new fav song


Click here to listen!

Jake is home today with Nori because our daycare provider's son has the flu. Luckily, I have a friend Chrissy from church who is a stay at home mom to three boys and she offered to watch her next time this happens. Gotta put her number on speed dial! Anyway, they have called me three times today to chat. Nori is very talkative saying "ah goo" and "ah gee" and then laughing. As Jake would say, she's so "darn adorable." I hope he's not torturing her like he did to me this weekend, spraying silicone spray (not WD40) on door hinges and then making her listen to see which hinge still squeaks.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh i heart this song. Reminds me of Pam & Jim in the car, eating burgers, babe!

Seltzchuck05 said...

that one night so wrong so right oh yea

...sensible of shoe said...

I think that song was inpsired by Jan.

mr. sensible of shoe said...

I just bought his new CD on iTunes. My favorite track is "if only they were bigger" and "sneaking (and freaking) in your office".