 |
| our mom LOVES us |
Nori quotes Grandpa Steve with an "
oh yeah, baby!" whenever there is something she likes such as the Wild
Kratts
or chocolate dipped strawberries. Speaking of dipped fruit, I am
addicted to frozen chocolate covered bananas. I tried making my own but
the store bought variety can't be beat!
Henny
has started to hum and sing...she can even carry a tune, unlike her old
bat of a mother. New words include "
all done", "
baby" "
up", "
go" and
"
beer me". It is such a privilege to be the mom to these wonderful little creatures. I also enjoy being their 24 hour a day servant.
The girls & I shopped on Grand Ave on Friday looking for birthday
gifts for our beloveds. It was a fun and productive girl date. On
Saturday we went
Alesso' Dance Studio on Grand to sign
Nori up for ballet and tap lessons and buy the proper footwear. I am really excited for her to begin dancing! We then celebrated
Makenna's 4th birthday with a a Sound of Music party complete with bratwurst and lots of
doe a deer, a female deer music. It was also
Gramsie
Holly's 59th birthday on Saturday so the girls and I took her out to
The Mall of America including Build A Bear, a carousel ride, and supper at
Rainforest Cafe.
Hmmm, sounds more like a kid than a
gramsie
birthday, huh? Welcome to my life. We also baked her a chocolate cake which she frosted
with her own special recipe chocolate frosting. It was really great to
celebrate with my mom and have here with us! Jake spent most of the
weekend a tennis tournament and I am (not) devastated to inform you they
lost and will not advance to Nationals in Tuscon. Maybe next year (Lord,
please no)!
Funcle Charlie and his lady friend Sam stopped by to hang out today, too. Every
Funcle needs a a good woman to keep him in line.
 |
| bubble butt |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| So you really fed my mom Taco John's every single night? That explains a lot. |
 |
| Skelly can tap |
 |
| Foosie Sue working on her blog |
 |
| like the zoo, only more expensive |
 |
| Happy Birthday Dear Gramsie.... |
 |
| feet are the best toy |
 |
| I glow in the dark |
 |
| "Oh my god, it looks like neon gecko stripper working at a theme restaurant on Mars" Michale Kors Project Runway |
 |
| 2nd visit ever to MoA |
 |
| 3 points and the old mom gets to ride free |
 |
| Meet Violet Seltz |
 |
| musical chairs Maria-style |
 |
| We love you, KennaBear! |
 |
| I don't know how clowns do it |
1 comment:
Just noticed Henny has a pony tail in one of the pictures! Great accomplishment, go foose!
love,
Nicole
P.S. Tell Nori "Foose goose liver-oose" She'll know what I mean.
Post a Comment