| baseball glove or monkey bed? |
As you know, there's nothing I love more than sports. Baseball, hockey, football, tennis, soccer, golf... you name it, as long as there is aggressive competition that drags on forever. File this under things I would never say. I do love my kids though and T-Ball is part of the plan to help them turn out better than me . At practice I keep my strict policy of "no cheering", but I smile lovingly and flash the thumbs up sign when appropriate. Last night the Orange Merriam Park Team kicked the Yellow Merriam Park Team's butt. Well, they don't keep score and everyone gets a hit so I guess it was more of a tie. At least Nori tried her best, unlike last week she laid down in the field because she was "so tired". She also doing TumbleBees again and really enjoys that as well. Jake thinks she is going to be a runner someday because she is fast, but I know she really just runs fast to get it over with.
Speaking of runners, please support my friend Missy who is running her first half marathon! Missy is running the Surly Trail to raise money for clean drinking water in Africa. $50 provides clean drinking water for one whole generation!
| Mickey Mantle and Babe Ruth |
| hitting a blooper into left field |
| Jake is jealous he didn't get a turn |
| Team Mascot Foosie Sue |
No comments:
Post a Comment