March 20, 2012

Richard Simmonstastic

I have always thought my father-in-law should go as Richard Simmons for Halloween. Just get him some short shiny shorts, a sweat band, and poof the hair! Everyone up in here is exercising lately. I just discovered these awesome On Demand kids yoga videos and Nori loves them (almost as much as her BFF's Chris and Martin Kratt), Jake took Henny for her first run in the BOB, and I did my old Pilates video. We're not dead yet.

mortified I am taking this picture

Namaste, freaks

I stand now

In unrelated notes:

  • Tasha had a baby last night, Eben Ray, weighing in at 8lbs, 9 oz. She had an all-natural homebirth, unfortunately not at their home since they had a fire in their apartment last week. They are doing well!
  • My dad starred in a commercial for University of Minnesota Medical Center and no, he did not get paid, much to his chagrin.
  • I hereby revoke my loyalty to the Kartrashians and transfer it over to Ice Loves Coco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill did a great job...I continue to pray for him every day.

Love you all too!

Anonymous Aunt Jill