Chicken tortilla. Thanks for asking! Has this ever happened to you? You are sitting down for supper when your financial analyst husband issues a stern warning to his activist sister to"never join the Occupy Wall Street movement", then she sheepishly looks away while quietly informing him she already has. These are the cringe worthy moments I live for! Of course, the only reason I even knew what this was was not from the NY Times but rather from DListed's bold coverage of Jay-Z's t-shirt controversy
Guess who had some whole grain rice cereal? Henny! She only ate a few spoonfuls but it's just another milestone on her journey to never needing me again. Call my therapist! I don't have one but I should. Also, call my personal trainer, as I need me a pair of Spanx. Despite the side effects, babies are heaven! I kinda want to do it again, someday. Call my acupuncturist!
It was an emotional, tear-filled, tantrumesque, "oh child" weekend for someone who is almost four due to nap aversion mixed with early wake-ups. She has enjoyed going on night walks with Daddy before bedtime. She takes her red laser pointer and they look for prey. Yes, prey.
That's it, I really have nothing to say. Air kisses!
Guess who had some whole grain rice cereal? Henny! She only ate a few spoonfuls but it's just another milestone on her journey to never needing me again. Call my therapist! I don't have one but I should. Also, call my personal trainer, as I need me a pair of Spanx. Despite the side effects, babies are heaven! I kinda want to do it again, someday. Call my acupuncturist!
It was an emotional, tear-filled, tantrumesque, "oh child" weekend for someone who is almost four due to nap aversion mixed with early wake-ups. She has enjoyed going on night walks with Daddy before bedtime. She takes her red laser pointer and they look for prey. Yes, prey.
That's it, I really have nothing to say. Air kisses!
3 comments:
Gotta love 'em. I do. They are both so darn cute in their own ways. Love 'em to pieces.
Gramsie
I was in Winona today. Thought of you.
E tried some whole grain rice cereal the other day too.
Love your posts! We were holding off on getting Nova Squinkies until her birthday to try to teach we don't get everything we ask for right away. The Potty Fairy, however, came through for her this weekend! It's so funny the things they love.
-Jill
Post a Comment