November 20, 2011

chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup

almost a swimmer (not really)

I look so horrendously bad right now! I am wearing leopard print Cuddle Duds, a Christmas gift from my mom. We had an outdoor event tonight so I wore this ensemble under my clothes but I had to de-layer once in the house. Head to toe leopard Lycra. I am making leopards everywhere cringe.

Oh, what a week! People always complain about how blogs make life seem all rosy (well, probably not my blog since I whine more than the average person). But I will tell you this week was not rosy, rather it was like an episode of Springer. BTB, I met Jerry Springer in Cancun and was in a commercial with him for MTV's Spring Break 1999 . That's all I'll say about that.

Guess what? Norelle is no longer a Jellyfish, she graduated into the Sunfish class! Go Community Ed swim lessons. My office had a wonderful party to welcome Baby Henley, complete with Cafe Latte cupcakes. We have a full on epidemic in our house, Mucus Infestation 2011... send Kleenex! On Friday, we visited Great Grandpa Dick & Great Grandma Rosie in Austin. We purposely time our visits to coincide with breakfast. On Saturday, Grandma Liz & Grandpa Steve babysat overnight so Jake I could have a real date. Our date was at MoA where we had the most delicious pasta in quantities I won't admit to followed by a night in a hotel, courtesy of Uncle Randy's discount. We slept 12 hours straight, 9-9! In case you are wondering, no our baby does not sleep through the night unless you count waking up at 12,2,4 and 6 as through the night. Tonight we participated in the Purple Light Vigil in honor of my dad and all those with pancreatic cancer. Someone was not a fan of the cold and cried at the top of her lungs to go home the whole time...Jake.

Happy early Thanksgiving!

Nori "jumps" off the diving board

Dick & Henny

post pancake photo op

Jake says we buy too much corn too...

knee-deep in carbs, our idea of romance

Dad, your reflective hat is blinding me!

The Capitol a.k.a. "the castle"

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)