May 01, 2011

Baby in May(be)?

I love my thespian cousin!

Oh, the arts! How you inspire me! I enjoyed watching Abby as Liesel in the Sound of Music on Friday at the Lakeshore Players Theatre in White Bear Lake. Shakespeare really hit a home run with that one!

The girls at a post flower girl dress shopping lunch

I know you were all abuzz about THE WEDDING this weekend! I am still in disbelief at how many people were talking about it. I mean, it's just a humble little affair in August on Jaimie's farm but every time I turn on the news, all I hear is the word "wedding". Casey must have lots of fans due to his percussion skills and virtual free-ride at UNI where he will attend for his Master's in Jazz Performance this fall. Go Panthers(.) (I don't cheer).

head cropped off to avoid comments about how tired I look (not tired, that's just my face)

The past 6 weeks or so are the best I have felt during this pregnancy! Finally, my nausea and food aversions are gone and I can eat like a normal person again. I am 36 weeks tomorrow (36/4 = 9) so I am NINE months pregnant which means my wish shall be Jake's command, right?

In other news, our dog ran away for about half an hour and was found over at the neighbor's house where they had given her 5 bowls of dog food. Guess we know where to look next time she takes off...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm SO glad you've been feeling better lately! Enjoy these last weeks - I know Jake will :)

Tim & Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina said...

Welcome to 9 months! I can't say it's the best comfort wise, but it does get exciting counting down the days!

(previous comment was from me, not Tim)