March 06, 2011

March forward

My daughters

Dora jammies are the only acceptable pajamas in the house, luckily she has two pair. All other pajamas are "too nubby" or "too silly". In fact, Dora pajamas are the only acceptable clothes, short of tutus and dresses. After a few impressive tantrums, Norelle is starting to mellow and return to the sweetheart we are used to. Can't deny her independent spirit...

Nori came to the midwife with me and helped listen to the heartbeat which clocked in at 142...still waiting to hear if I passed the glucose test. We got the nursery 85% done this weekend so now we just need some shelves, closet storage, and decor. We made chicken enchiladas, dined with friends, and tasted chocolate from famed Mast Brothers Chocolate (one of the brothers was Jake's college roommate, Ricky). Not bad... all green, organic chocolate imported on sail boats. Gearing up for another work week and then a long cabin weekend with our Life Group to eat, play games, and commune with nature from the comfort of the indoors.


I broke 150lbs by .4 (all boobs, I'm sure).

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hubba Hubba!

Auntie Ellen said...

I'm glad she likes my birthday gift.

Anonymous said...

COULD YOU LOOK ANY CUTER?!?

tracy

jodilee0123 said...

I used to weigh 150--back in my skinny days. You still look beautiful! :0)

bluecollardaughter said...

Look at that Honey glisten!

jana said...

Meggles, Meggles, take it off! take it off! Love the seductive mommy pose you got goin on!