February 03, 2011

I didn't die!

I can breathe! True, I am still stuffy and red-nosed but no longer suffocating! It's a bona fide miracle! Not mention the fact that my fam bought me a pair of stylish MBT boots for my birthday so I am slowing catching up to 2008. My friend loaned me her chic (chic is fancy for cute) maternity jeans so now I can actually leave the house without looking like a total lump-a-dump. At least some days. Finally, we actually felt Honey kick from the outside last night! She gave my tummy a little thump and it even moved! Anterior placenta be damned, I saw it.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I got some maternity cords and they are so sexy.
I love love love feeling the kick from the outside. Then I know it was a good strong kick!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad about your whole post! I love you! See you all when we get back from the desert!

Anonymous Aunt Jill

jodilee0123 said...

Glad you are feeling better. As for style, I wouldn't know the difference. Have a great vacation!

bluecollardaughter said...

Your congestion is just God's little way of reminding you he's gumming up all your mucuses so they are superstrength for baby. (Don't you love it when cheerful helpful people say things like this when you are miserable and knocked up?)

Feel better!