October 30, 2010

Preparing the pumpkin

What city family doesn't take that annual fall trip to the hardware store parking lot to choose their pumpkins? Can't mess with tradition.

As Nori said, "lets jack-o-lantern" this one! She is big on making up her own verbs including getting "cozed" into bed and "hi-ing" people on the street.

My whole house smells like pumpkin, I might throw up. Despite posing in these photos, I did not touch any pumpkin guts...I just wanted to be there for the official memory.

Someone is super excited to be a tiger for the second year running but she has already learned that "too much candy makes me sick". I love to brainwash.

Time to rest up, the big day is tomorrow!

1 comment:

jodilee0123 said...

Love the jammies! :0) I've had enough candy already! I hope tomorrow is as nice as it was today. Our kids carved outside today. Craig is kind of picky about pumpkin guts himself.