Not sure I am ready for a 10 trip down under (wait, is it still down under in NZ or is that just Australia?) sans my family but I AM going, so I WILL enjoy it!!
T.McB is so attached to me lately it is going to break my heart to leave her but she will bond with Jake and I know he will take great care of her. I will try to blog if I have time! Our daily schedule is packed but we get some free time for shopping, exploring, cultural events, and even a few hours at a thermal pool/mud spa!
Finally, my MN accent will sound exotic somewhere!
4 comments:
Enjoy every minute!!!
What day are you leaving? Who am I going to email updates too?
I miss you already!
Mom
Don't go all Maori on us! Have fun...after all, that is what hard work is for (swag and free travel). We will pray for safe and peaceful flights!
Post a Comment