March 13, 2010

Greetings from Auckland!


I am here, safe and sound! The flight was great, Air New Zealand is like being on a private air yacht with a gourmet chef compared to the Delta flight to San Francisco. Got here at 5:30 a.m. and could not check in until just now (2:00 p.m.) so it was a long day. Drinking Flat Whites, walking around Auckland's wharf, getting to know my group and even did some shopping getting something cool for Jake. Tonight we have a group dinner and then tomorrow we tour University of Auckland.

And I don't know all the details but it appears that my friend Jodi and her family have a new addition through LSS Open Adoption, only a mere month after they went back in "the book" for #3! Please pray for them during this legal risk time, I understand this may be a more complicated situation than usual (as if it is ever uncomplicated).


color!
Louis Vuitton Royal sailing competition this weekend

For Steve, my lunch

4 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

Lunch looks good--but I'm not sure what the thing on the top is. Those are my favorite flower! Looks very interesting there and I can't wait to see more photos!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is well sweetie! I have been thinking about you! Keep us posted...I keep checking constantly! I love you...be safe!

Anonymous Aunt Jill

Sabrina said...

It looks beautiful!!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty....that one pic looks like a field of Troll Dolls.

Love you...have FUN

Auntie Wendy