I just am totally in love with my little granddaughter...she and her mommy and her uncle Casey are the true joys of my life. WOW... who would have ever thought this little pooper could do that???
I'm a friend of Sabrina's and don't usually comment but I just had to tell you how beautiful your little girl is...I'm sure you know that but, honestly, she really is stunning! Love her eyes! What a beauty! Seems like she has quite the personality too...what a blessing!
5 comments:
What a little sweeeeeeeeeetie!
I just am totally in love with my little granddaughter...she and her mommy and her uncle Casey are the true joys of my life. WOW... who would have ever thought this little pooper could do that???
Gramsie
Takes me back to when you were little Megan...the pink dance outfit and the Dew Kiss gripped in your hand!
Love, Anonymous Aunt Jill
Hold me closer Tony Danza. Count the Head Lice on the Highway...
I'm a friend of Sabrina's and don't usually comment but I just had to tell you how beautiful your little girl is...I'm sure you know that but, honestly, she really is stunning! Love her eyes! What a beauty! Seems like she has quite the personality too...what a blessing!
Post a Comment