March 03, 2010

03.03.03

University of Minnesota Medical Center head nurse, Chuck Brown R.N., receives a thank you smooch from longtime patient


SEVEN years ago today my beloved mother had her last chemo treatment after a horrific series of complications that landed her in the hospital for the better part of NINE months. It sucked beyond words however it allowed me to take my first ever stab at building a website using HTML code (you can so tell I had no idea) long before the advent of real easy to use blog templates. In addition, I earned my ID (Internet Doctorate) trying to keep up with Hol's conditions.

So much to be thankful for! I love you, Momsie!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'm so glad your mom is doing so well!!!

Angie Mac said...

Congrats to Holly on her remission!

Anonymous said...

Hats off to Megan Palbicki Seltz, Internet Doctor! You were and are your Mom's biggest advocate! I thank God daily for my wonderful family.

Love,
Anonymous Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Megan. Without you and the rest of the gang pulling for me, who knows how different things could have been. I am so surprised you remembered the 3/3/03 date. I thought I was the only one. I love you, babe. Mom