February 07, 2010

Pampered Chef

Only shirt and shoes required

You know how I am a really awesome cook, despite how my husband does not appreciate it? Okay, at least I try. This weekend was a culinary (no wait! no one says culinary, they say gastronomy) it was a gastronomic adventure. My new friend, Rachael, the one who happens to be the professional chef, hosted a pasta making party for those of us on the Bloom Welcome Team. I'm still full.

noodle making 101
We made this

how it's done in Italy

Tonight we are having mini Super Bowl party. I made homemade hummus & veggies, turkey black bean chili and cornbread and this awesome apple crisp. I too am available for cooking classes and private parties. Still looking for Kim Kardashian in the stands...found her!

Grandma & Grandpa are here this week to babysit!
Before
After

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I like the new look. They should give you a free pair of shoes for all advertising you do for them!