...sensible of shoe

February 10, 2010

the moment I have been waiting for!

Kim And Reggie's Celebration Vacation
at 8:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

People I actually know

  • Becoming Polakiem
    Let the Wildberries Burn - In spite of the fact that material and moral support from the U.S. government approaches next to nothing in its life-and-death struggle with Russia, Ukra...
  • Superfluous
    Books I Read in 2017 - This year of reading was especially exciting because I hit my goal of reading 52 books! I read a lot of great books, many pretty good books, some just okay...
  • K + K + P
    Summer Fun - Our Near-Ball Slugger Piya loves to play against her school mates, so they can chat while she is on base Happy to be on the same team as 4 of her friends a...
  • ~turpin times~
    Christmas PJs! - The kids opened their Christmas PJs from their countdown basket tonight, so I made them take a picture!
  • Mass Hysteria
    Why In God's Name Are You Leaving Boston? - Our new-old front yard. I hate moving. Since the age of 18, I've moved 17 times. I've owned two homes and had a driver's license in five states. The Wife...
  • Casey Palbicki - Performer Page
    "Tricotism" - Written by Oscar Pettiford Casey Palbicki - Bass Recorded 3/1/2013

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (34)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (97)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (118)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2010 (195)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ▼  February (14)
      • beach babe
      • home again
      • Adios!
      • Shout outs!
      • Adoption Tax Credit
      • Happy Valentine's Day!
      • new Bloom series
      • Sick girl
      • the moment I have been waiting for!
      • plaque attack
      • Drew Bug
      • Happy Birthday Casey!
      • Pampered Chef
      • Oopsies!
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2009 (242)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2008 (330)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (32)
    • ►  August (34)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (35)
    • ►  January (44)
  • ►  2007 (51)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (11)

Feedjit

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.