December 15, 2009

Not to be negative...

but this cold is unbearable and I am so tired, why did I give up coffee again (day 2)? Can not wait until my freezing trek across campus is over so I can get into my cold car, drive home in traffic, and put on PJ's to hang with a "Mister Grinch" obsessed little girl and just cuddle.

5 comments:

Melissa Ho said...

why are you torturing yourself and giving up coffee? it's not even Lent.

...sensible of shoe said...

I know. I am trying to give up coffee creamer more than caffiene so I am trying tea. Not as good.

jodilee0123 said...

Eat, drink and be merry! I will never give up my Dt. Dew--NEVER! I have cut back on some days, well very few. haha! It's so warm out, I don't know what you are complaining about. . . Well, okay, even winter girl thinks it's a bit nippy!

Melissa Ho said...

you could just use skim milk and splenda. It's sweet but not that bad for you.

bluecollardaughter said...

See how we are all trying to "enable you" so we don't feel so badly about our vices? Here's mine: try "Soy Slender" vanilla flavor. It has a creamy slightly sweet goodness with no sugar, no dairy, and virtually no fat. Also it has FIBER.