yep, uh huh. . .just reaffirming our decision to skip the "big" tree this year. We have a three footer in the bay window with no ornaments and a nativity tree hanging on the wall--which has been tugged on quite a bit!
if this happens one more year, I am going to be completely out of my own ornaments!! I see some of the really "nice" pieces of ornaments on the floor... well, I will send whatever extras I have up to you... no guarantees what you will get, though. Love, Mom
Since your tree has scoliosis, maybe you should get her a PCA to help avoid such falls when you are not able to be with her. Review ADA Law, I am so sure...
8 comments:
What happened?!?
Does the culprit start with a D or and N?
yep, uh huh. . .just reaffirming our decision to skip the "big" tree this year. We have a three footer in the bay window with no ornaments and a nativity tree hanging on the wall--which has been tugged on quite a bit!
if this happens one more year, I am going to be completely out of my own ornaments!! I see some of the really "nice" pieces of ornaments on the floor... well, I will send whatever extras I have up to you... no guarantees what you will get, though. Love, Mom
tis' the season!
Not Nori or Doro's fault! The crooked tree shifted in the stand and crashed. It is now back up and secured in the base with dumbbells.
Since your tree has scoliosis, maybe you should get her a PCA to help avoid such falls when you are not able to be with her. Review ADA Law, I am so sure...
Papa Michael used to tie our trees up...we also had a very deep tree stand that screwed into the trunk. Ah yes...the good old days...
Love,
Anonymous Aunt Jill
Post a Comment