December 13, 2009

Christmas Party in the USA

Who's that chick that rockin kicks?
She's gotta be from out of town
'Cuz all I see are stilettos!
Guess I never got the memo!

Thursday night: Bloom Christmas Party (thanks Aunt Jill for babysitting). Saturday: Decker Christmas Party, Grandma Liz & Grandpa Steve & Aunt Ellen here. Today: baked cookies all day... like yeah!

Lo Lo cuts out gingerbread men while Missy recites passages from" Going Rogue"

Nori realizes we need more butter!

Pat practices his backhand with his mom's old racket while Andy's legs relax

Angie broke all my kitchen utensils because she is not a good grown up

Liam, Lauren, Norelle, Makenna, Dorothy's butt & Andy's legs


Noddin my head like yeah!
Moving my hips like yeah!

5 comments:

...sensible of shoe said...

Miley reminds me of myself at 16

Sabrina said...

Why is that song so darn catchy????
Do you really think she listens to Jay-Z? I can see Britney, but Jay-Z

ellen said...

she reminds me of myself right now.

Angie Mac said...

A. I apparently wouldn't have liked you at 16.

B. So that's where all the jean shorts went.

bluecollardaughter said...

Holy gingerbread battalion, Batman! Are you planning a coup?