August 02, 2009

Family date and visiting friends...

Impressed by enormous spoon and "apple"

14 years ago yesterday was the anniversary of our (Jake & I) first date. And Tuesday will mark 8 years of "pure bliss" since we were married. A real date was in order so brought our little Nori along for the night and she was an angel (really, she was so good, we were shocked). We toured the Sculpture Gardens wondering why we don't get "art", chased the ducks, posed for photos and enjoyed a great Malaysian meal at Pennisula.

Someone was THRILLED to see the ducks

Ghost mom takes family portrait- see, I get art!

Today we headed to Lakeville for Jake's final tennis match which did not go so hot. BTB, this thrilled me because that means no finals which means happy me(gan).

Not quite sure which one is Daddy...

There he is, mid-stride in the white t-shirt and hat!

While tennis was in session, we met up with Chelsy and Baby Sophia. Sophia looks so much like Chelsy it's uncanny. This is especially weird because she is adopted (not really, but what if? ). This was the first time I have seen Sophia and she is already three months old. In other baby news, I also got to meet Baby Anna this week and see Katie but unfortch I don't have a snapshot of that encounter. Both girls of Winona mommas are beautiful and doing well!

Chelsy and Chelsy 31 years ago

Yes, I let my daughter eat a Zone bar. I am hoping it was healthier than a donut...

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I like your ghost mom picture. That was neat.

JennyMac said...

Great pics. Congrats on your anniversary!

And she is a doll.

jodilee0123 said...

You guys are so busy! What a fun date! We camped on our anniversary in the back yard--and then Jakob got some kind of puking virus so we spent the day cleaning up after the poor guy. I guess it was proof that we are really finally parents! :0)