I was selected for a site visit!!! After weeks of checking my mailbox for news, today I finally received the phone call telling me I was "one of the top choices" and will get to go abroad to have my own little study abroad experience!! Contrary to what my mother thinks, I will not be leaving my baby and husband for months on end. It will likely be only a week of "work". The woman who called me did say that they are not sure if New Zealand or rather London would be a better fit for my student population so I have some homework to do to look for courses and departments that will work for my students. Originally, I was set on New Zealand but now I am thinking London would be equally cool because odds are better that we could afford to have Jake & Nori fly over so we could travel for a week as well. I am so grateful!!!May 07, 2009
I'm a jet setter!
I was selected for a site visit!!! After weeks of checking my mailbox for news, today I finally received the phone call telling me I was "one of the top choices" and will get to go abroad to have my own little study abroad experience!! Contrary to what my mother thinks, I will not be leaving my baby and husband for months on end. It will likely be only a week of "work". The woman who called me did say that they are not sure if New Zealand or rather London would be a better fit for my student population so I have some homework to do to look for courses and departments that will work for my students. Originally, I was set on New Zealand but now I am thinking London would be equally cool because odds are better that we could afford to have Jake & Nori fly over so we could travel for a week as well. I am so grateful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!
yeah!!!!! So happy for you.
YEAHHHH!!! That is awesome Goose!
wooooo hooooo!!!!
Post a Comment