May 21, 2009

How lucky am I?

My little baby girl is a riot! Yes, her newfound legs are WEARING me out as I chase her from one end of the yard to the other and watch her try to climb ungracefully on concrete steps and retaining walls. Jake taught her to pray so she knows to fold her hands and bow her head for brief prayers before bed. Her new favorite game at daycare is Puppy Doctor. Tammy rotates toys and just brought out lots of little puppy kennels, puppies and doctor kits so the kids go around caring for the sick and tired puppies to make them all better. I wonder if Nori will try to take over when we take Dorothy to the vet tomorrow?

But her new vocabulary is hilarious. We taught her how to rub noses together so she likes to do that but she loves to push mine and Jake's faces together so she can watch us rub noses. She insists we do it over and over again, forcefully guiding our heads. She would not let us stop so I said to her "you perv" and she replied back "perv!" This morning she brought her shoes over saying "shoes" so I put them on her and then she said, clear as day, "go outside?". Somehow she graduated from animal nosies to conversations in no time at all. I really don't know where she gets it from because I am super shy and unassuming and Jake only speaks Spanish.

This blog is turning in to a mom blog.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Your blog turned into a mom blog on 1\18\08
Don't act like you didn't know that.