March 21, 2009

I forgot how good I look in bike shorts!

P is for parvo

Do you ever get really anxious, abnormally anxious, for no good reason? Normal stresses just feel so overwhelming that you have to crawl into your bed and tell people you are sick with parvo? I had one of those weeks.

Papa & Nori have a fake sneezing contest. It was a tie.


"Thanks for all the new clothes, Gramsie!! I don't know why Momma thinks you need to stay on a budget!"

Since you asked...my main mom, Hol, was here this weekend. I could tell T.McB really missed her as she showed off all weekend for her Gramsie. I introduced Hol to a massage at Santosha and she is hooked. We did a whole lot of nothing but supper over at Tracy's with the whole family was Hengel-tastic. Jake & I snuck away Friday night to see I Love You, Man which was worth the ridiculous price of admission. We are newly converted Jason Segal fans. On Saturday Jana & Tyler were in town so we ordered in girl pizzas from Pizza Luce and then we all took the dogs on a very long walk. Soon we will be off to Target to purchase new spoons. Only 7.5 short years ago we had 12 and now we have a measly 3, plus the oddball ones I borrowed from work.

It's poetic posts like this that make you wish you had a blog ,too.

3 comments:

K and/or K said...

slap'n dee bass!

loved it!

paul rudd was off the hizzy!

Sabrina said...

How were you not a jason segal fan after forgetting sarah marshall?????

...sensible of shoe said...

It took Freaks & Geeks for me to like him. Maybe I need to rewatch FSM?