
Yeeess, I am a planner. And how! But, I think I also know how to give up control when it's out of my hands (Adoption anyone? Hol's 9 month hospitalization saga? Chronic foot disease? Living with Jake for 9 years?). Luckily for you and me, my summer is not out of my hands yet so I think I will try to stay in control of this one for now. Shoot me.
It's fun to dream of summer, especially when it means getting away! I spent some time today getting my calendar organized and planning some summer family excursions to Duluth, Chicago, Jake's family's cabin on Rock Lake and exploring the idea of that possible trip to Peru which would require all the stars and moons to align. How blessed are we to have opportunities to spend time with our family & friends, travel and enjoy this life we have been given?
If you want to book me for a weekend, I still have some dates available and my fees are quite competitive. All of this optimism and organization in one biscuit-like body.
1 comment:
How about an early morning jog tomorrow? That should feel like summer!
Post a Comment