Not the tie-dyed kind rather the bones digging into the waistband kind. I'm 31, it was bound to happen. Despite the sporadic workouts, all my dress pants (which sadly were purchased back in grad school in 2002) no longer fit. I need to buy new pants that are both bigger and more in-style
You know who bothers me? Octomom. Apparently I have been following her drama more than others because some of my coworkers didn't even know she is called Octomom. Anyway, what really irks me is that so many private citizens have been generously (and stupidly) sending her money to help with the babies but she has recently been photographed spending a $1,000 at MAC Cosmetics and shopping at various expensive boutiques in L.A. for herself. How selfish and wrong is that? Infuriating!
I cleaned my office! April is registration month and boatloads of impressionable students will be coming through seeking my wisdom so I thought I could hose the coffee stains off my desk and scrape the yogurt splatter off the wall just for them. Fun fact about working in academia with Ph.Ds is that philosophers and scholars are quoted constantly. Do people at your work quote Socrates, Plato, Erik Erickson or the new favorite, Henry Adams? They do in mine. Too bad I don't smoke a pipe.
5 comments:
hey, s-i-l(ly) ellen here, can you advise me if i'm not in your specialty area?
Octomom bugs me not even for all the money that she's supposed to be spending on her babies but is spending on herself but because she willingly had 8 embryo's implanted in the first place! Something is seriously wrong with that woman! I feel so bad for her kids. I guess we both agree on something!
Yeah well when I drop a grand on you tomorrow at Nina's you better keep your trap shut.
YAY!
I'm all for elastic for men over 50- kind of like the man's bro, but for the buttocks and waist area. The CF foundation will be getting some nice pair of 36" pants next week. That's why I love scrubs at work, because they like me! GS
Throw this quote back at them: "Butt jiggle is just my way of waving goodbye."
Anonymous Aunt Jill
Post a Comment