July 31, 2008

Waiting & Hoping

Keep my pal Jodi and her family in your prayers tonight!

Jodi is not only my fitness instructor but she has mentored me through the ups and downs of open adoption as she is an old pro thanks to adopting adorable Jakob 2.5 years ago. They have been waiting 8 months and 3 weeks with LSS on their second baby and just got a call TODAY that baby girl was born YESTERDAY and their family was chosen to take her home TOMORROW! As we all know, a lot could change so pray that the birth parents have peace with decision and Jakob becomes a big brother!

6 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

Thanks Megan! So far so good!! Birthmommy was excited to hear about our reaction and we will find out sometime tomorrow morning what time our discharge will be. Ummmm, yeah, we have a lot to get done! :0)

Sabrina said...

NO Way No Way No Way!!!! Im so happy for them!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

mr. sensible of shoe said...

Congrats Jodi! That is very exciting and awesome news. I hope everything goes well. I keep your fam in my prayers!

jodilee0123 said...

1:00--babytime!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your little family!! I am Megan's mom, and so I know what you will be facing with another new baby...but it's the greatest feeling to be a great mom to a great kid!!! Enjoy your family and share them with anyone who wants to love them with you.

Congratulations & praying all goes well.

Sabrina said...

I like Holly.