Don't you just love new verbos that we didn't have like 2 years ago? You know like when I "blog" or tell a friend to "Facebook me"! "Facebook me" and "Myspace me" may be something only I say but it's catching on. At least I don't I say "Oh, I saw your new quote on your yourspace".
In malady news, I must have adult onset acne. Every single day I have a new zit, I don't know why. Are you grossed out yet? My baby got sent home from daycare yesterday because she was not herself, crying like a mofo. She was better for me as I sang and danced with her in front of the fan but she was very clingy and sleepy. I think she is teething plus she may have been overstimulated from a weekend with no routine and lots of new faces. I love how much she loves me, it's so sweet that I am the one she wants! Daddy is right up there too.
2 comments:
It must be disappointing to have to come home from work early! Let the teething begin! :0) Hope everyone feels better soon!
p.s. my blog is not dead--really.
NO worries, I have already shamed jodi into writing again.
Post a Comment