June 07, 2008

So not dumb

This just in....Ellen graduates!


Whew, it was close but she made it. High school is hard. Friday night she not only got her dippy but also gave a clever speech entitled "Doodaloo". I am hoping she gets it up on YouTube so I can link to it. Next year she off the U of M to be closer to me, her hero, and to major in who knows what, maybe environmental studies...


Anyway, today we celebrated with a huge party which started with brunch and ended 8 hours later with everyone lined at the edge of the garage watching the rain pour down.




p.s.
I think I do have Nature Deficit Disorder because when I go to Winona and see the bluffs, huge yards and gardens I feel happy and not excited to return to our crowded city lot with no view to view.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

First!

jodilee0123 said...

Look how big Nori is getting already!

Sabrina said...

mmmm doughnuts.