Yeah! Congrats!! You are all stunning! :0)
I have some great pictures of the event too! Once I get them uploaded I will make sure to send them to you. Welcome Nori! We loved you long before we knew you! (or should I say: we loved you long before we knew ye...)Love,Aunti Jill and Uncle Judge Curly
Who's the guy in the blue shirt?
Congratulations!!!! You look smokin' in your red dress!!!
After reviewing the pics once again i have to say:a) judge Curly is HOTb) Nori is a lushc) did you save me a piece of cake?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah! Congrats!! You are all stunning! :0)
I have some great pictures of the event too! Once I get them uploaded I will make sure to send them to you. Welcome Nori! We loved you long before we knew you! (or should I say: we loved you long before we knew ye...)
Love,
Aunti Jill and Uncle Judge Curly
Who's the guy in the blue shirt?
Congratulations!!!! You look smokin' in your red dress!!!
After reviewing the pics once again i have to say:
a) judge Curly is HOT
b) Nori is a lush
c) did you save me a piece of cake?
Post a Comment