June 26, 2008

Bob Rock


Across the street live the neighbors we call "the Grandparents" because they have over 20 grandchildren and do daycare for many of them. Anyway, we often see one of their grown sons stop by. We call him Bob Rock. He looks like Kid Rock with long stringy hair and is really skinny. I'm not sure what his deal is but he drives over every morning in his maroon van to take a shower at their house and then he gets dressed in the street. Every day he stands next to his van and puts on his T-shirt and Old Spice Red Zone deordorant while I watch. The sad thing is I kinda look forward to seeing Bob Rock prevent body odor. That's community.

EDIT: Don't get the wrong idea people, this guy is gross. I thought the Kid Rock reference would imply that!

7 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

I know you don't know who da heck i am, and even though i don't know you, i do know you wouldn't make up stuff.
but some of your stories are so random, hilarious, and great that they are worthy of a big fat,
"NO WAY!"

Sabrina said...

Get his number for me!

Sabrina said...

and maybe if megan would actually go to one of kelly's parties, she would meet heather.
and maybe if heather would come to one of my parties she would meet megan.
what's it going to take????

jodilee0123 said...

It's kind of like the commercial where all the office ladies are ogling over the delivery guy (I can't remember if it was Coke or Pepsi--shame on me!).

...sensible of shoe said...

Oh my! You are all getting the WRONG idea...he is GROSS!

Sabrina said...

Um, NEWSFLASH Megan, Kid Rock IS Hot!!!!

K and/or K said...

um heather megan DOES make stuff up, right TC?