I exclusively have bad dreams, just ask Jake. Common bad dreams include being FURIOUS with Jake or my mom, just now realizing I was a few credits short of graduating from UNI thus invalidating my MA degree or forgetting to go to class and then having to take a test.
But, last night I had a real nightmare. I woke up with tears running down my face and soaking my pillow, unable to breath and feeling I was going to be sick. I dreamt that Norelle's birth parents decided we were not good parents and choose to give her to another family. They came and just took away from us. I was beyond devastated and crying uncontrollably. I was trying of figure out what I said or did wrong to make them do this. The agency bought us another baby but I was screaming "I don't want another baby, I want Nori!!" It was so real and so horrific. I don't think it takes Freud to interpret this one. For once, I was actually glad to wake-up.
yours,
Debbie Downer
3 comments:
so sad! i hate icky dreams.
Maybe they didn't like your curly hair...
We need to change your juju to give you exclusively GOOD dreams!
Jill
I've had a few adoption dreams of my own. I also have the school dreams too--going back to highschool and realizing I never really graduated (all after getting my college degree). Your adoption related dreams will probably become very infrequent after you finalize in court.
Post a Comment