May 04, 2008

She's a machine...


The latest from Jana...

Just so you know, I competed in Richmond, VA this past Sunday and I qualified for Worlds in Italy!! This is will be on Sept 27...you and Jake should plan your next vacation in Rimini!
I will represent Team USA 2008. My rivals and I will all come together and represent our country along with 50 other countries in the short course duathlon. 10K run, 40K bike, 5K run.
Richmond was such a challenging course...but I left it all out there. I will send you a picture!
Love you!!
Jana

9 comments:

Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

Wow..she is amazing!

Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

oops...got a little trigger happy there!

Sabrina said...

yay!!! she is awesome!