One minute she was on her back and by the time I finished brushing my teeth, she was on her tummy with a shocked look on her face. We had big day...in addition to the rolling she had her 4 month checkup. She weighs 14 lb 4 oz and is in the 60% for weight and at 24.5 inches the 40% for height. It was a good check-up, before too long we will be experimenting with baby food...
I'm Erin Brockovich this week, minus the Harley dude babysitter, cleavage and climbing in wells. Jake is in NYC at some finance-y thing. Today he heard Newt Gingrich speak and I guess he was bashing Bush. Better late that never. Newt (his name is NEWT!!!) said that Obama is attracting all the middle class except the educated feminists who like Clinton. Jake said "Oh, except you". I didn't know he thought of me as a feminist? I guess all these years of making him do the dishes while I chew tobacco have paid off.
2 comments:
I love Nori Rolls!
Isn't that just the way it happens. I missed the first time Jakob rolled over too. I think I took the garbage out, came back in and there he was. Stinker!
Post a Comment