May 14, 2008

FIVE ♥

♥
5 Things I Can't Live Without Under $10:
1. coffee
2. Carmex
3. burp cloths
4. dark chocolate
5. sunglasses

5 Favorite Girl Baby Names:
1. Camille
2. Chloe
3. Georgia
4. Leighton
5. Perez

5 Favorite Boy Baby Names:
1. Johan
2. Carey
3. Calum
4. Grayson
5. Perez

5 Songs You Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Geek in the Pink - Jason Mraz
2. Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie & The Blowfish
3. These Arms of Mine - Otis Redding
4. Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
5. With Imagination - Harry Connick Jr.




5 Things That Stay In My Handbag At All Times:
1. lint
2. lipstick
3. gum
4. crumpled receipts
5. crumpled receipts with gum in them

5 Obsessions I Have Right Now:
1. Nori
2. naps
3. stoller rides
4. MBT's
5. dark chocolate

5 Places I'd Love to Go:
1. Slovenia
2. Italy
3. Kauai
4. South Africa
5. Japan

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I almost put an Otis Redding song on my favorites. Dreams to Remember... its so good and sad!

Jilly said...

If you love dark chocolate, try Cocoa Via...it's only 2 Weight Watcher's points and a generous serving! I know you can get it at Target in the aisle where they sell Power Bars etc.