| she insists on pigtails |
That is how Henny answers the phone now... " Hello! People?".
Guess who had a whole weekend home alone? Me. Well kinda, Jake Seltz was here... but Nori & Henley went to Winona with their beloved grandparents where they fed the ducks, ate Rocco's pizza, painted tiles, and whooped it up with G &G. Meanwhile, Jake & I window shopped for furniture at West Elm, made our first ever trip to The Container Store, enjoyed dinner and cocktails at the Icehouse with Pat & Ang, slept in, cleaned the house (including kid's bedrooms, cupboards, and mudroom), exercised, watched Homeland, and missed our kids. It was a wonderful break but man, I was really lonely for little hugs and smoochie kisses from my high maintenance divas! What would I do without them? A weekend off reminds me how lucky I am to have them up in my business 24/7 and how overrated peeing alone is.
| April Fools - she "baked" Brown E's |
I went to my acupuncturist for my bursitis and my grief. Weird combo, huh? She gave me Star of Bethlehem essence which is basically the energy of a flower which claims to "soften the impact of grief". Yes, I will buy anything. Jake played me a very sweet voice mail message he saved from my Dad which made me smile. It must have been right after my limo birthday surprise since my dad was thanking Jake for being so wonderful to his daughter and telling him he loved him.
P.S. I got a surprise visit from Sabrina who came bearing Cookie Dough Cupcakes! Also, thank you all for the wonderful cards and thoughtful messages. Trying to enjoy the upside to a down and out event!
1 comment:
Anytime girlfriend! Now that house arrest is over, let's get the kiddos together.
Post a Comment